terça-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2010

The Only Exception

When I was younger
I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind
He broke his own heart
And I watched
As he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore that
She would never let herself forget
And that was the day I promised
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist

Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
Or keep a straight face

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable, distance
And up until now
I had sworn to myself that I'm content
With loneliness


Mais ou menos isso. Nunca tinha ouvido e lido alguns versos que falassem mais de tudo sobre o meu mundo do que esses. Só falta essa única e exclusiva, excessão. Te aguardo, ou não!

:)

Nenhum comentário: